The purpose of this page is to share accommodations and activities for you to consider, ensuring you thoroughly enjoy your vacation on the shores of, or near, Sebago Lake.
Click on the respective links to learn more about each.
Lodging (Windham / Raymond area)
- Migis Lodge – Casco (directly on Sebago Lake)
- Microtel (Hotel) – Windham
- White Pines Inn – Raymond
- Sebago Lake Lodge and Cottages – Windham
- Wind in Pines (Cabins) with access to private beach on Sebago – Raymond
- Tassel Top Park (Cabins) with access to private beach on Sebago – Raymond
- Sebago Lake State Park (Camping), on or near the water – Casco
- Jet Ski Rentals – Following are links to the rental pages of 2 local firms:
- Jet Ski Guy – Offers day long rentals, with free delivery to locations on Sebago.
- TP’s RAD Jet Ski Rentals – Offers hourly, half-day and full-day rentals, along with free delivery for full-day rentals to locations on Sebago.
- If you’ve never driven a Jet Ski and/or operated a watercraft on Sebago Lake, have no fear! We offer tours allowing you to fully enjoy your Jet Ski rental (from one of the above companies) by learning about the lake, the connected waterways, the abundant wildlife, its marinas (for fuel and other provisions), safe navigation as well as watercraft rules and regulations.
- Maine Blues Festival – Held every Fathers’ Day Weekend – Naples
- Raymond Beach (Public / Free) – Raymond
- Tassel Top Park / Beach – Raymond
- Sebago Lake State Park – Casco
- Seacoast Adventure – Windham
- Naples Seaplane Adventures
- Golf (Frye Island and Point Sebago)
- Windham Weaponry Indoor Shooting Range
- Smitty’s Cinema – Windham
- Pride’s Corner Drive In – Westbrook
- Bridgton Twin Drive In – Bridgton
- Songo River Queen (Paddle-wheel steamboat) tours of Long Lake – Naples
- Frye’s Leap Cafe – Frye Island, accessible ONLY by water via:
- Municipal ferry service, which operates two passenger car ferries that run frequently throughout the day during the summer from the landing on Raymond Cape
- Jet Ski (which we can visit during our tours)
- Deck House Sports Tavern – Windham (Part of Seacoast Adventures, above)
- Fishermens Catch – Raymond
- A La Mexicana – Raymond
- Black Bear Café (Irish Pub) – Naples
- Captain Jacks – Naples (on the water)
- Brother Fleckers – Naples (on the water)
- Rick’s Café – Naples (outstanding views of Long Lake)
- Gary’s Olde Town Tavern – Naples
Shopping – There are MANY establishments in the Windham area for you to find pretty much anything you need but may have forgotten, including:
- Hannaford (Groceries)
- Marshalls (Clothing)
- Etc., Etc.
If you are looking for something else to complete your experience and don’t find it above, please just ask and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction.